Monday, February 10, 2014

Life:



It’s been about a month and a half since I last did an update on my life.  In January, like many, I made a few resolutions and I didn’t start them, nor did I want to, until February.  The reasoning behind this is because one was to get healthy, and I knew that my mom was shopping for a work out machine.  I decided I wanted to wait until that arrived so I could combat the healthier eating with a work-out.  (I’m not one to go to a gym, and way too shy to go around my neighborhood.)  Besides I like the privacy of my home. 
What we got was the treadclimber from bowflex.  We got the second model, and from what I have used of it (not much, still getting used to it) it’s very nice.  I haven’t switched up the settings on it yet, but the last time I worked out was in gym class in high school.  So, it might take me a while to get into things.
Other than trying out the scary workout machine, I’ve been putting old CDs into my iTunes.  What sucks about this is that I have to sit through ever single song and see which ones skip.  When I was younger I didn’t take very good care of my CDs and I’m so pissed at myself now for it.   Currently I am listening to the first ever Now CD.  When I got when I was around 10 maybe 12.  They are currently on Now 49, which is crazy.  I remember when I was little, and it was the coolest thing to have all of the Now CDs, and I think the lowest anyone ever got was Now 5., until I came in with Now 3.  Then later on I gathered 1 and 2.  I don’t have all of them though.  I have 1, 2, 3,7,11, 20, and 38.  I used to have 5 but I either lost it, or someone took it.  (There was a case of that among a few people when I was younger.)  It’s always fun, listening to older CDs to see how much music changed.  I really only wanted the CDs for show, but now I’m like “I have gold here.”  

This weekend has really been uninteresting, but I did go out and buy two new pairs of shoes that will be featured tomorrow. 

Have a nice day!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment