Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hello February!



February is such an odd month.  If you don’t have a partner, there’s really not much to this month.  I’ve never had a valentine, and I don’t really see the hype in it.  Why should you be treated special on this day, why not every day?  I’m not saying gifts are needed every single day, that would be absurd, but what makes the 14th so special?  I guess I should look into that, just like thanksgiving. 
I gave myself a month to basically indulge in everything bad.  I ate a lot of junk, and now it’s time to buckle down.  With buckling down, I’ve organized a little bit more, and I should (hopefully) be writing more, personally and in blog format.  I used to be so OCD about my organization and getting things done, but that has gone downhill ever since I graduated.  I’ve lost my inspiration, and I don’t know how to get that back.  
I’ve been feeling better, now towards the end of January and to the start of February.  I have bigger plans and hopefully they go the way that I’m planning them.  If not, then I will still be a disorganized mess. 
So, goals for this month are: cut back on the junk, get back on track with my skincare, do what I said I was going to do last month with the guy, meditate (well try to), open myself to new experiences, and keep my room clean. 

Have a good month.
xx

Previous Months: 

No comments:

Post a Comment