Thursday, January 9, 2014

Murad Skin Care:

While flipping through channels one night in October I stumbled across an infomercial on Murad Skin Care.   It wasn’t the first time I’ve heard about it, and it wasn’t the last time I heard about it.   (Following a few beauty people it’s pretty common.) 
  I’ve always had a small acne issue, that I never really cared to fix because it’s not that big of a deal, but after a while, and looking at other brands, I decided to give Murad a chance.  
When I received the package, I was surprised with how small the bottles were, but if I were to read anything on sizing, I would have known.  I also received a free anti-aging cream that I have yet to use.  I have only used the product twice since I’ve gotten it, because I decided to wait a little bit and get onto a pamper schedule.  Now that I have set days as to when I want to use the product hopefully it will take effect.  (I mean that’s what supposed to happen, right?) 
Anyways, when I start seeing a result, I will of course do an updated post. 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment