Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hello January!



Last month, things didn’t go as well as I had hoped.  My Christmas spirit wasn’t where I wanted it to be, and both parties that were held, were disappointing.  That’s a lie, my NYE was one of the best I’ve ever had, but the original plans that I had fell through because people had to be petty.  But anyways…
This month is always filled with resolutions that most likely won’t still be in effect in 3 months or so.  I have a few set, which hopefully I keep up with, and the biggest one is to be healthier.  Not lose weight, not be at this size in 12 months, and just be healthier.  My next big goal is to get a job.  I also want to write more, blog more, and take more pictures.   There isn’t much, but I really feel as if I’m not as connected to myself as I used to be.  I barely write anymore, whereas I used to write every single day.  Granted I had more going on back then, but I would just like to get back on track. 

Hopefully everything will get better, and things will pan out.  I really want things to stick this year, and maybe the actual want of everything working it will happen.  


I hope everything works out for you and I hope your year is filled with happiness and success. 

xx 



Previous Months: 

No comments:

Post a Comment