Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Mixed Drink: Buttery Nipple



This drink I always get confused with a Fuzzy Navel, but they have nothing in common except for schnapps (It's not even the same flavor of schnapps), but I’ll post that recipe later.  A buttery Nipple has two ingredients: Butterscotch Schnapps and Bailey’s original Irish Cream.  You can also add a cherry for the “nipple” effect. 





I used both a shaker and just pour and mix; I liked the shaker better because it got it a lot colder, but from what I’ve read about the shot, it’s supposed to be a layered drink, but I wouldn’t exactly know.  Anytime I’ve even seen one ordered in a bar it was all mixed together, but now that I know that it’s supposed to be layered, I’m going to try that the next time I make the shot. 

xx

Other Recipes: 

No comments:

Post a Comment