Thursday, December 5, 2013

Getting into the Christmas Spirit!

If the first of December doesn't help, then another way of getting into the spirit is listening to Christmas music.(Unless you're like my family, who has no interest whatsoever...)
  Here is a short list of my go-to music! (Some repeat because they have different artist.)

  1.  Carol of the Bells by Tras-Siberian Orchestra.
  2. The Christmas Waltz -- Frank Sinatra
  3.  Winter Wonderland -- Aretha Franklin 
  4. Carol of the Bells -- Mormon Tabernacle Choir 
  5. Christmas Canon-- Trans'-Siberian Orchestra. 
  6. Wonderful Christmastime -- Paul McCartney
  7. Santa Claus -- Harry Connick Jr
  8. Rockin Around the Christmas Tree -- Brenda Lee
  9. Sleigh Ride -- Jack Jones
  10. Blue Christmas -- Elvis Presley
  11. The Christmas Song -- Nat King Cole
  12. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas -- Frank Sinatra 
  13. Sleigh Ride -- Ella Fitzgerald 
  14. Let It Snow -- Dean Martin 
  15. Home for the Holidays -- Perry Como
My very favorite song is Carol of the Bells by Tras-Siberian Orchestra and a very close second is Christmas Canon by the same band.

This is also just a start, I have so many more songs that I love, I just don't want to list 1,000 songs, so lets keep it at 15. 
Also, I'm open to any suggestions!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment