Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What Would You Do?

While looking around on the internet, I stumbled upon this picture and it made me really think, what would I do?  So, I gave myself the task to write down what ever came to mind while thinking of this question.  I came up with the normal response, and then I came up with more personal response.

  Here is that list: 
  • Skydive
  • Bungee Jump
  • Jump Off of a Bridge 
  • Deep Sea Diving 
  • Travel
  • Make YouTube Videos 
  •  Move out of state
  • Drive to California
  • Get a Tattoo
  • Get my Lip Pierced
  • Learn French
  • Talk to a few people I really want in my life who are not.
  • Tell My Deepest Darkest Secret 
  • Dance More Often 
  • Become a Regular at a Local Coffee Shop
  • Sit on my Porch Every Morning and Drink Coffee or Tea
  •  Start More Conversations 
  • Color My Hair an Unnatural Color 
  • Learn to Skateboard 
  • Wear Glasses Instead of Contacts More Often
Some are pretty normal, skydiving, bungee jumping,deep sea diving, etc. are what a lot of people want to do, and they are all on my bucket list.  Most of this is my bucket list.  Then there are the ones where I want to branch out, but I'm a really shy person and it's a little hard for me not to second guss what I am saying.  The great thing about this kind of list is that it is always changing.  While growing as a person, more will be added as others will be checked off.  This is such a great way of remembering to grow.
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment