Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hello October!



I know that technically I should have posted this two days ago, but I just haven’t had the motivation to write.  I’m the type of person who writes best at 7am, and currently I haven’t been up at that time.  I’m still trying to fix things with my insomnia and when I wake up is still a little off.  Anyways…
October is a pretty big month for me, two birthdays, one anniversary, and one holiday.  It’s also when then days get shorter and the air gets all crisp; the leaves begin to fall and everything is just AMAZING.  I know that I’m not the only person who is in love fall, and thousands have written about it, but I just can’t help myself.  Fall is my second favorite season, spring is my first love. 
Let’s go in order, the first thing on my calendar is my sister’s 24th birthday, which is in two weeks, meaning that I need to get ready for a party, which means costumes.   The costume that I wore last year was Ke$ha and the year before that I was the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.  Usually there is a theme, but for some reason I cannot remember what the theme was last year…I know there was a unicorn, a witch, a pirate, a pot head (He literally put a cooking pot on his head.), a school girl, and a pirate?  There were more, but those are the ones I can remember.  The year before that was themed Alice in Wonderland.  This year though, is just dress up.  Make sure you dress up.  My sister is going as one of the Winchesters from Supernatural, and me, I have no idea yet.  I was going to go as Garth from Supernatural, but I really want to dress up. I was thinking about using one of my homecoming dresses from a few years ago.  Half of me wants to destroy them and the other half doesn’t.  I just have no idea, but when I get one I’ll post about it. 
Then the next thing is actually two combined, my mom’s birthday on the 27th and the anniversary of something I don’t really want to talk about.  But, I don’t know what to do for my mom.  She doesn’t expect much seeing how I’m broke but every year I say the same thing, I want to do or get something nice for her, but I just don’t have the money.   Last year I made her brownies, but she’s on a diet so I can’t really do that.  I used to make her cards, but I really feel like I’m too old to be drawing some ugly flower on a card and saying “I love you.”  To be honest, I think my sister is the only one in this house who gets excited about their birthday.  I know I don’t. 
Then Hello Halloween!  I haven’t done anything for Halloween since I was 16 but I still love the holiday.  I love that the stores are covered in creepy decorations and full of candy.  Who doesn’t love a few kit-kat bars?  I love seeing peoples decorated houses, and when I was in school the Halloween crafts we used to basically force our teachers into letting us do them.  Then it’s all about the Christmas decorations. 
So exciting!
Xx
A

No comments:

Post a Comment