Thursday, September 5, 2013

Recipe: The Great Pumpkin Brownie

Every now and then I stumble upon a recipe and I like it so much that I write it down and save it for a later date.  Over the weekend I tried this lovely recipe, and let me tell you it was DELICIOUS! 


At first it was a little hard for me to mix, and it was pretty dry, but I got the hang of it and slowly it turned into a wet mix.  The recipe I was following was a little confusing at first because it doesn't tell you when you should add the salt, or sugar, but that has now been fixed.  (I just added it all in before I separated the batter.) 

 This is what it looked like after it was finished.  I had a little trouble getting the pumpkin part to fully cook, but it all worked out in the end. 
This is the finished product.  


You can find the recipe HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment