Monday, March 24, 2014

Bedding:

I know that I’m not the only one, but I just love bedding.  I like getting new sheets and comforters, to me it’s like getting into a new bed. Changing up the style from polka dots to floral and now to my new pattern, there’s nothing more satisfying.  To me there’s nothing better than getting into a freshly made bed at night, knowing that the sheets are freshly laundered.  I love it.
For a while now I’ve been looking for a new bed spread and over the weekend I finally got one.  I was looking for something bright and that was different from all of my other bedding, and I found just that. 


I got this comforter from overstock.com for $95.  It was just a simple set (1 comforter, 2 shams) and it was delivered really fast.  The fabric is a little itchy, but I figure all it needs is a wash.  I’m now on the search for a nice pale pink sheet and pillowcase set.  (I’m also always on the search for the perfect floral sheet set.) I’ve seen a few around, but they’re not exactly what I’m looking for.  I also like when the sheets are sold separately from the pillowcases because I sleep with five pillows, and I’ve never been able to match all of my cases with my sheets. 

So, tell me, do you love bedding?  And, where do you get your bedding from?   


xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment